RODRIGO DUTERTE knew and allowed vigilante killings when he was mayor of Davao City according to a confidential diplomatic cable dated May 8, 2009 released by WikiLeaks.
Dear Wikileaks, tell us something we don’t know.
Commission on Human Rights Regional Director Alberto Sipaco who was being quoted in the confidential cable revealed that Duterte “channeled his anger over his son’s drug use not just against drug pushers, but also drug users eventually leading him to embrace vigilante killings as a means to reduce crime.” And Edgar Matobato was like “Told yah!”
15 Additional Information On Or About President Duterte Released By Wikileaks
1. In 2008, Leila De Lima turned down Rodrigo Duterte’s offer for a dinner date.
2. There’s a huge portrait of Ferdinand Marcos inside Duterte’s mini-office in his Davao home. He talks to the portrait every night before going to bed.
4. He sleeps with a loaded gun tucked into his underwear.
5. Psychologists attribute Duterte’s Antisocial Narcissistic Personality Disorder to his triorchidism, a congenital anomaly characterized by the presence of three testicles.
6. Wiretapped calls from 2008 to 2013 revealed Duterte uttered the words ‘Putang ina’ 1,095 times per year on the average.
8. In 2010, he was secretly rushed to the hospital after complaining of severe abdominal pains. Doctors found 15 bullet casings in his stomach which he consumed every Christmas Day during the last 15 years. After the successful surgery, Duterte vowed not to eat bullet casings again.
9. Duterte never wanted a daughter. He wished Inday Sara was male. Her decision to sport a pixie cut was on Duterte’s orders.
10. For three years, Duterte’s ring back tone was ‘Pusong Bato.’
11. In 2013, Duterte terminated a six-month relationship with a part-time model whom he discovered a year later to be a transgender woman. Fearing for her life, the woman decided to leave Davao City for an undisclosed place.
12. Duterte keeps a DVD stash of his favorite movies: The Notebook, Kung Fu Panda, The Hangover, Brokeback Mountain, and Shrek.
14. He has a rare form of ambidexterity. He can write Visayan using his left hand and he can write profanity using his right hand at the same time.
15. He has a tattoo of Tweety Bird on his left butt cheek.
Note: These bits of information are subject to verification.
In a video uploaded to YouTube, Taiwanese animators depict President Duterte as a clown, moron
“Minds that have withered into psychosis are far more terrifying than any character of fiction.”
“The peso’s decline is mainly due to politics, with the Philippine president’s ongoing war on drug dealers and his intent to seem to alienate all of their major trading partners.”
~Jeffrey Halley, market strategist, Oanda Asia Pacific on the peso’s plunge
“Ayoko naman siyang patulan kasi pangit siya.”
~President Duterte on Sen. Leila De Lima
“Naawa na po ako sa inyo mahal na Pangulo, tigilan na ninyo ako. Ano po ang gusto ninyo sa akin? May gusto po ba kayo sa akin?”
~Sen. Leila De Lima
I am on Twitter: @HecklerForever.
[Photos: Duterte: Vincent Go; Duterte 2: Reuters; Headline: Inquirer.net]