Advertisements

LOW, SLOW

14 08 2015

1zarateQuestioned
Earlier this week, Bayan Muna party-list representative Carlos Zarate told Sec. Mar Roxas: Explain the source of funds for your TV ads. Moments later, Zarate told Vice President Binay: You’re welcome.

1robLeni for VP
On Wednesday, about a hundred Liberal Party supporters led by Kaya Natin’s Harvey Keh, Jim Paredes, former Pampanga governor Eduardo Panlilio, singer-composer Noel Cabangon and former congressman Erin Tañada launched the ‘Leni Robredo for Vice President Movement.’ Internally, the new group is known by its alternative name, the ‘No To Grace Poe Circle.’

1PBR
No Chance
In a survey conducted by NET 25, Iglesia Ni Cristo’s TV network, 93 percent of respondents said Mar Roxas will not become president. The other 7 percent who said otherwise denied that they have been abducted and detained.

UntitledLowest
In the Second Semester 2015 Makati Business Club Executive Outlook Survey, businessmen rated the Office of the Vice President as the worst performing government agency. But that’s just them. The rest of us are withholding judgment until the Office of the Vice President actually does something.

Second Lowest
In the Second Semester 2015 Makati Business Club Executive Outlook Survey, businessmen rated the Department of Transportation as the second worst performing government agency – just a notch higher than Binay. Of course, the DOTC would have been ranked lower if those Makati businessmen tried riding the MRT.

1rob
Slowest
According to Sen. Grace Poe, DOTC’s progress in improving the MRT is “very slow.” The only thing slower is making that decision to run or not to run for president in 2016.

1rob
“Philanderer”
Court records on the annulment case filed by the ex-wife of Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duerte mentioned the tough-talking mayor’s “penchant to engage in extra-marital affairs that persisted throughout their married life.” An anonymous source sent the court documents to Rappler. Duterte vows to address the issue as soon as he finds out how Secretary De Lima obtained those documents.

1robWife vs. Mistress
Judy Chin-Amante, wife of Agusan Del Norte Rep. Erlpe John ‘Ping’ Amante will reportedly run for mayor of Cabadbaran City against her husband’s alleged mistress, Katrina Mortola. Here’s what we know about Congressman Amante: he was a former governor of Agusan Del Norte; he obtained his political science degree from UP, and when it comes to love, his role models are Joseph Estrada and Rodrigo Duterte.

1rob
Mission Impossible
The new Mission Impossible movie has raked in more than $300M at the box-office. In ‘Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation,’ Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his team try to eradicate a highly-skilled terrorist group. The operation was successful because the team decided to coordinate with the military, the acting PNP Chief and the DILG secretary.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
“During a political campaign everyone is concerned with what a candidate will do on this or that question if he is elected except the candidate; he’s too busy wondering what he’ll do if he isn’t elected.”
~Everett Dirksen

Sound Bites
“Knowing Secretary Mar, no public funds are involved there. Isang kanto lang ng Cubao ‘yun.”
~LP stalwart Butch Abad defending Mar Roxas’s political ads

“As of now, mas marami ang mas handa, mas marami ang mas nakakaintindi sa posisyong ito kaysa sa akin. Wala na akong ambisyong tumaas pa. Para sa akin, ang pagiging congressman, malaking bagay na ‘yon.”
~Congw. Leni Robredo on running for vice president

“Ang kapal ng cake ay mas malaking bagay sa mga mas mahihirap na tao kasi mas maraming makakakain. Mas makapal, mas maliliit ang slices, mas paghahatian ng mas marami.”
~Makati City Councilor and Binay ally Mayet Uy who noted that the new cakes for seniors citizens were smaller

Eat moderately.

I am on Twitter: @HecklerForever.

[Photos: Zarate, Robredo, Amante: HOR.Gov; INC: Rappler; Binay: Inquirer.net; MRT: MRT3.com;

Advertisements

Actions

Information

One response

14 08 2015
adobochron

I assume you meant DOT ranked a notch “lower” than Binay? 😉

Sent from my iPad

>

Like

Say something...

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: