Advertisements

LOVE & HATE

13 02 2015

Untitled
IN A RECENT Social Weather Stations survey, 58 percent of single women and 37 percent of single men said they do not have a love life. The rest were lying to themselves.

Fifty one percent of Filipinos believe in giving love a second chance. Manila Mayor Joseph Estrada disagreed. For him, love should be given at least seven chances.

According to the same survey, 49 percent of Filipinos said their love life was very happy while the other 40 percent said it could be happier. The remaining 11 percent said, “What love life?”

The SWS survey also revealed that 60 percent of married men have a very happy love life. The other 40 percent wished they were still single.

UntitledSurprises
A study says people who give surprises are appreciated more by their significant other. So if you’re planning to surprise someone on Valentine’s Day, keep it a secret. Do not tell her friends, her family, or Mar Roxas and General Espina.

1HoR
House That?
Last Wednesday, congressmen started investigating the Maguindanao clash. The hearing was covered live by TV networks and everyone watching agreed: it was worse than the Mamasapano encounter.

The hearing at the Lower House was chaotic. Lawmakers were shouting, heckling, and interrupting one another – as if to remind Filipinos, “This is exactly why you hate us and we don’t care.”

The House of Representatives vowed to conduct a more orderly inquiry on the Mamasapano encounter next week. Certain parameters have been set to ensure an orderly and peaceful probe, e.g. telling the lawmakers that there will be no TV coverage.

UntitledClueless?
Mohagher Iqbal told the Senate that the MILF didn’t know that terrorists Marwan and Basit Usman were in their territory. Here are 44 Reasons Why We Should Believe Mohagher Iqbal’s Statement:
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

33.

34.

35.

36.

37.

38.

39.

40.

41.

42.

43.

44.

UntitledCrime and Punishment
Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista reportedly punched and kicked Mark Soque, a handcuffed robbery-rape suspect who was arrested last Thursday. Soque was so lucky he only sustained bruises and even luckier he’s a resident of QC, not Davao City.

If Mark Soque wouldn’t reform himself, Mayor Herbert says harsher punishment awaits the suspect – like forcing him to watch Kris Aquino movies 24/7.

Clash
Actresses Angelica Panganiban and Shaina Magdayao are having an ‘encounter’ of sorts online. This after Panganiban talked about Magdayao’s previous relationship with John Lloyd Cruz, Panganiban’s current boyfriend. Some fans are blaming Panganiban for the clash. Others blamed Magdayao. President Aquino blamed PNP SAF chief Getulio Napeñas.

Intimacy
According to the 2015 Global Dating Survey, people have sex after 3.53 dates. Or in the case of President Aquino, just after 2. Two years.
————————————————————————————————————————————-
“I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.”
~Friedrich Nietzsche

Sound Bites
“What made you violate the terms of your suspension? Nakialam ka eh! Answer! And don’t play words with me. Words are my livelihood.”
~Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago to Gen. Alan Purisima

“It was really like palengke.”
~Cong. Cesar Lobregat on the disorderly House inquiry on the Mamasapano clash last Wednesday

Happy Valentine’s Day!

I am on Twitter: @HecklerForever.

[Photos: PDI/Lyn Rillon; PDI: Iqbal; AFunCap.Com; Philshowbiz.Com: Herbert Bautista]

Advertisements

Actions

Information

One response

24 02 2015
autumnleaves

cool post, Mr. Heckler. i specially liked the part where taken and single people alike were surveyed. thanks for the info about giving surprises, too. consider me a fan.

Like

Say something...

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: