PRESIDENT AQUINO confirmed reports that he met with Vice President Binay last week. The President said they talked about the allegations of corruption against the veep. He added they “reminisced about the olden times.” ‘Olden’ meaning those years when only one of them was an haciendero.

According to President Aquino, his private meeting last week with Vice President Binay ended shortly after midnight. He reportedly told the Vice President, “the truth will come out.” He wasn’t sure though if that’s what the Vice President wanted.

Remember the 11-year-old pandesal vendor in Caloocan City who was reportedly robbed of his earnings by unidentified men? Police are now saying no robbery probably took place, and the boy could have made the story up. He has been suspected of lying. Related: In grade school, the boy was voted, “most likely to become vice president.”

When asked to face a probe, the 11-year-old pandesal vendor who’s been suspected of lying refused… saying Cayetano and Trillanes have already prejudged him.

According to an SWS survey, 79 percent of Filipinos wanted Vice President Binay to face the Senate investigation on the alleged overpriced Makati City Hall Building II. The other 21 percent were Makati City Hall employees.

Jinggoy Estrada has moved to block Benhur Luy from presenting Janet Napoles’s ‘pork barrel files’ to the court because he took them without permission from Napoles. In response, Luy asked Jinggoy if he, himself asked permission when he took those pork barrel funds from taxpayers.

Top Absentee
House Speaker Feliciano Belmonte has had enough of Manny Pacquiao’s absences in Congress. On Monday, Belmonte appealed to the Kia Sorento playing coach to be more active as congressman. Wait! He’s a congressman?!?

Pacquiao was told by the House Speaker to be more active as congressman. As soon as he heard this, Pacquiao charged his driver’s wife’s lunch, and his aide’s uncle’s gas to his Batasan office’s petty cash.

Philippine Cup
Manny Pacquiao’s team won against Blackwater in the PBA opener last Sunday. Pacquiao didn’t score a point, had two turnovers and a foul, and was benched in the second half. His team was trailing at halftime but clawed its way back in the middle of the third quarter because Pacquiao threatened, “Kapag ‘di kayo humabol, papasok ako.”

A measure similar to the Anti-Epal bill of Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago has been filed at the Lower House. Party-list Rep. Terry Ridon wants to ban “insidious political advertising.” You know, the kind where epaliticians’ names and faces are plastered on government projects. In the proposed bill, violators face a one year prison sentence – which means, local government posts in Quezon City are at risk of being declared vacant – all of them.

After the deadly collapse of a ventilation grate at a K-Pop concert in South Korea that killed 16 people, a South Korean official committed suicide. That’s accountability. Or as Filipino officials would say, “What’s that?”

After 16 people died at a KPop concert, a South Korean official killed himself. And Filipinos were like, “Inggit much!”

Honest Carpenter
In Negros, an honest carpenter returned a wallet containing P40,000 in cash he found at a jeepney. The town mayor praised Leonardo Pango, 58 for being honest. In response, the carpenter said, “Sana kayo rin.”

De La Renta, 82
Legendary designer Oscar De La Renta has died at the age of 82. Rest in peace to a fashion genius whose fantastic creations Filipinos could never afford.
“People only lie because they are afraid of the truth.”
~ Madison Reil

Sound Bites
“Nag-meeting kami sa Bahay Pangarap. Siguro lampas dalawang oras; umabot ng lampas midnight e. Tapos marami kaming pinag-usapan, ‘yong kasalukuyang mga isyung hinaharap niya hanggang doon sa ‘yong mga reminiscing about the olden times.”
~President Aquino on his recent private meeting with Vice President Binay

“Sa akin mas maganda siguro sagutin na niya ng head on kung may chance siguro para na lang din ma-satisfy din, matapos na.”
~Sen. JV Ejercito on Vice President Binay’s open invitation from the Senate

“I apologize to the victims. I’m sorry to my family.”
~South Korean official who committed suicide after a deadly KPop concert accident

Poll Results

I am on Twitter: @HecklerForever.

[Photos: Philippine Daily Inquirer/Jinggoy, @ESPN_Numbers/Pacquiao, CNN/Korea, StyleBistro.Com/ODLR]

Author: professionalheckler

See About the Heckler

One thought on “LIES”

Say something...

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: