ACCORDING TO Pulse Asia, President Aquino’s performance rating dropped to 73 percent in December from 79 percent in September 2013. One of the major issues when the survey was conducted was the rehabilitation efforts in the Visayas. The survey’s margin of error was plus or minus Mar Roxas.

The President’s latest performance rating was down to 73. To be fair though, that’s so much better than his average grade in college.

Among the top government officials, Vice President Binay enjoyed the highest approval rating after gaining three percentage points. His performance rating in December was 80 percent. The remaining 20 percent were security guards.

Of the top 5 government officials, Vice President Binay had the highest rating: 4 in 5 Filipinos approved of his performance. Those four were Elenita, Junjun, Nancy and Abby.

Last December, 45 percent of survey respondents approved of the Senate’s performance. The other 55 percent asked, ‘What performance?’

The same Pulse Asia survey showed that from 37 percent in September, the House of Representatives registered a performance rating of 42 percent in December. That’s a five percent increase! Which raises a couple of alarming questions: Who are those five percent and what is their problem?

The latest SWS study found 55 percent of Filipinos surveyed rated themselves as “poor.” The other 45 percent refused to accept the truth.

According to Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile, the allegation that he pocketed funds from his PDAF is “an urban legend.” That’s coming from a man whose memoir begins with the line, “Once upon a time in a province far, far away…”

The More…
The government of Iran is encouraging couples to have more children to boost the population. Apparently, Iran is being run now by the CBCP.

The Merrier!
For Buhay party-list Rep. Lito Atienza, the country’s predicted 100 million population this year is a “blessing” and “is our way to economic progress.” I have reason to believe Atienza is Iranian.

Reports say one of President Aquino’s New Year’s resolutions is to ignore critics “who are hopeless.” To which, Amando Doronila said, “Whateverrr!”

Manila Mayor Joseph Estrada says he won’t run for president again. That’s by far his biggest accomplishment since leaving Malacanang 13 years ago.

In Davao City, traffic police apprehended former Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio Monday morning for overspeeding. The traffic officers confiscated Duterte’s license and turned it over to the Land Transportation Office. And Junjun Binay was like, “Pwede pala ‘yon?”

NJ Governor
According to CNN, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is being questioned over the use of relief funds intended for the victims of Superstorm Sandy. If the allegation is proven to be true, the 51-year-old politician will have to deal with another issue: is he Filipino?

Postscript: MMFF 2013
According to the MMDA, the 2013 MMFF has grossed almost 1 billion pesos. We salute Vic Sotto and Kris Aquino for helping revive a dying movie industry. Their entry, ‘My Little Bossings’ put the ‘gross’ in top-grosser.
“A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.”
~Lao Tzu

Sound Bites
“As we start the year, the result of the recent Pulse Asia survey is definitely a source of inspiration. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to improve the lives of our people and provide them the service they deserve.”
~Vice President Jejomar Binay

Have a safe week!

I am on Twitter: @HecklerForever.

[Photos: Philippine Daily Inquirer, @iamKrisAquino]

Author: professionalheckler

See About the Heckler

2 thoughts on “TOP-RATING”

Say something...

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: