Advertisements

OF DOGS, PIGS, AND BISHOPS

10 06 2013

1SenatorFail
Reports say Catholic bishops gave President Aquino’s first three years in power a failing grade. Awkwardly, Catholics gave bishops’ last 500 years in power a failing grade too.

Gay Friendly
A recent study showed the Philippines ranked as one of the most gay-friendly nations in the world. “Homosexuality should be accepted by society,” according to 73 percent of adult Filipinos. The remaining 27 percent were Catholic bishops.

SONA 2013
Malacañang has started to prepare for President Aquino’s State of the Nation Address. The president’s speech will likely be divided into three: achievements, promises, and Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.

Reports say President Aquino is preparing himself for the upcoming SONA. To which Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo said, “Ako rin.”

iQuit
Saying he “dishonored” the Philippine Daily Inquirer, ‘Pugad Baboy’ creator Pol Medina Jr resigned as Inquirer contributor. PMJr, who was quick to apologize after admitting his mistake definitely has delicadeza. He’ll never be Senate majority floor leader.

Certification
The Commission on Audit allowed senators to liquidate up to half a million pesos via “certification.” Or as ordinary government employees would say, “Inggit much.”

1Senator

Still At It
Congressional candidate Nelly Villafuerte, who badly lost to Leni Robredo in Camarines Sur is seeking the latter’s disqualification for allegedly accepting campaign contributions from foreigners. Earlier, the Villafuerte matriarch also accused Robredo of cheating. Dear Mrs. Villafuerte, What part of “Enough!” don’t you understand?

Talking Again
Here’s an interesting news. Long time rivals North and South Korea have agreed to talk again to mend their badly strained relations. All is not lost… JV and Jinggoy!

Rainy Season
On Monday afternoon, PAGASA declared that the rainy season has officially started. Davao City residents whose houses have been submerged in floodwaters since Friday were like, “Weh?! ‘Di nga?! ”

Explosion
Seven people were hurt when a suspected gas explosion ripped through a school building outside New York City. Investigators are verifying reports the school building was developed by Ayala Land.

Peace
Ex-future Cebu representative Annabelle Rama has made peace with former actress Nadia Montenegro. A surprised Nadia thanked Cebuano voters for “making this possible.”

Freedom
On Wednesday, June 12, Philippine Independence turns 115 years old – making it a potential frontrunner for Senate president.

111
Kabang’s Back
After a successful reconstructive surgery in the US, lifesaving dog Kabang returned home to a hero’s welcome. It got a bit awkward though when Chavit Singson and Lito Atienza appeared from nowhere and started cheering Kabang on.
————————————————-
“Everyone loves a witch hunt as long as it’s someone else’s witch being hunted.”
~Walter Kirn

Sound Bites
“To Ms Letty Jimenez-Magsanoc,

Ma’am:

Sorry. I dishonored you.
I resign.”

~Pol Medina Jr‘s resignation submitted to PDI’s Editor In Chief

Have a productive week!

I am on Twitter: @HecklerForever.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

4 responses

11 06 2013
Libertas

St scholastica’s college – the most lesbian friendly in the world bar Nun.

2,4,6,8
We take kids, gay or straight
2,4,6 and a quarter
More than a schooling for your daughter

1 minus 1 equals nun
Lots of extracurricular fun
1 plus 1 equals 69
Fail on maths, but oral fine

Our headgirl is called jane
She likes it now and again
And again and again
Our headmistress is called treasure
Through our pain she finds pleasure

2,4,6,8
Who do we appreciate
Short skirts and long curls
Those St Scholastica girls

2,4,6,8
We do not discriminate
Gay, lesbian or bi
Have fun, give us a try

In the world’s most gay friendly nation
Perfect for your daughters ‘education’

Like

11 06 2013
joshpierce865

Reblogged this on The Newsprint.

Like

12 06 2013
mars

i feel so bad about pol medina 😦 i hope they do something about it. or better yet, i hope Star takes him in! 😀

Like

13 06 2013
Libertas

Why has mar roxas become ayala spokesperson!
And obviously has been watching too much csi.
Has he no other priorities

Like

Say something...

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: