Advertisements

SPECULATIONS

6 11 2009

pacquiao_jimmy
Pacquiao on US Talk Show
Earlier this week, boxing champion Manny Pacquiao guested on US talk show “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” Asked by Kimmel if he was the most popular guy in all of the Philippines, a grinning Pacquiao answered, “I am. You know… until Cory Aquino died.”

Pacquiao on US Talk Show II
Manny Pacquiao was the special guest this week on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” Asked by Kimmel if he was the most popular guy in all of the Philippines, a grinning Pacquiao answered, “Since September, I am only third. First is Noynoy Aquino, and second is Nathaniel ‘Mang Tanny’ Cruz.”

gma bahay lubao GMA’s New House?
Malacañang refused to comment on reports that President Arroyo is the owner of a newly-constructed 400-square-meter single-story house in Lubao, Pampanga. But Pampanga Rep. Mikey Arroyo said the media should stop speculating because the house was just a gift from his parents’ wedding sponsors.

Vice President Arroyo?
Quezon Rep. Danilo Suarez, a staunch administration ally, suggested that President Arroyo run for vice president in May 2010… to which Pampanga Rep. Mikey Arroyo said, “Bobo ka ba? Eh ‘di nasayang naman ‘yung bahay sa Lubao.”

OSORIO ABS-CBN’s Corp Com Head
In a phone interview, ABS-CBN Corporate Communications head Bong Osorio dismissed speculations that ABS-CBN was favoring presidential aspirant Noynoy Aquino. Nope, Osorio is not insulting our intelligence. He is assuming that we don’t have any.

ABS-CBN’s Corp Com Head II
In a phone interview, ABS-CBN Corporate Communications head Bong Osorio dismissed speculations that ABS-CBN was favoring presidential aspirant Noynoy Aquino. In a related story, NBN 4 has dismissed speculations it was favoring the government. And this just in: NET 25 has dismissed speculations it was favoring the Iglesia ni Cristo.

SWS Survey
The latest Social Weather Stations survey showed that 53 percent of Filipino families consider themselves poor. The response of the remaining 47 percent was invalidated because they answered “Noynoy Aquino.”

Freedom Survey
A recent study conducted by the London-based Legatum Institute in tandem with Gallup World Poll showed that 85 percent of Filipinos expressed satisfaction with the freedoms afforded to them in their daily lives. Sen. Chiz Escudero was not among the 85 percent because the study was conducted months before he resigned from NPC.

Freedom Survey 2
According to a study conducted by the London-based Legatum Institute in partnership with Gallup World Poll, “Filipinos enjoy excellent freedom of movement, religion, and speech” – the same freedoms enjoyed most by Loren Legarda, Mike Velarde, and Chiz Escudero, respectively.

floodpangasina Bad Weather
I saw the news last night. Apparently, it’s still flooded in many parts of Pangasinan. Plazas are flooded, churches are flooded, and big malls are flooded prompting San Nicolas, Pangasinan Mayor Leoncio Saldivar III to order his bodyguards to shop in Greenbelt 5.

04112009500-small The Mayor and the Heist
Reports say two of the members of the gang that robbed a Rolex store in Greenbelt 5 last month worked for San Nicolas, Pangasinan Mayor Leoncio Saldivar III. But Saldivar denied any involvement in the Greenbelt 5 incident mainly because he expected the group to rob Glorietta 4 instead.

The Mayor and the Heist II
Remember the Greenbelt 5 robbery last month? It turned out that one of the robbers was the first cousin of San Nicolas, Pangasinan Mayor Leoncio Saldivar III. Sought for comment, Saldivar said, “Eh ano naman ngayon kung pinsang-buo ko ‘yung magnanakaw? Si Mike Arroyo nga eh, asawa ng presidente.”

alvin flores gang Plastic Surgery
Alvin Flores, the leader of a robbery gang eponymously named after him, reportedly had his face changed through plastic surgery to evade police detection… something that was totally unnecessary if he were a congressman.
__________
“A speculator is a man who observes the future, and acts before it occurs.”
~Bernard M. Baruch

Survey Says
Are you a registered Filipino voter?
PROUDLY, I am. :74%
NOPE, I wasn’t able to register. :21%
I am not a Filipino. :5%

We have a new survey. Please vote now.

Personal: Follow me on Twitter. Wala lang. Kung ayaw mo, ok lang. Enjoy your freedom. Have a great weekend.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

47 responses

6 11 2009
Juana de la Cruz

Dude, Alvin Flores’ transformation. He’s become a pretty boy in 2009!

Like

6 11 2009
The Lady in Green Ruffles

nice to hear it from you again Mr. Heckler!

Like

6 11 2009
kaye

Lol @ “I am. You know… until Cory Aquino died.” bigla ako na-knock out ni Pacquiao dun ah!

Like

6 11 2009
topdog

@kaye, si Mr. Heckler yoong nagsabi…

Like

7 11 2009
phreddox

I did a double take on that line too till I realized Manny can’t be that witty. That’s just PH talking lol!

Like

12 11 2009
kaye

well, that’s just how good a writer PH is… he can effectively put words in manny’s mouth. hehehe.

pero na-KO pa rin talaga ako. haha

Like

6 11 2009
walalang

samtayms wen we tats di hanesty’s two mats.. man of many talents talaga etong si idol! mabuhay ang pambansang kamao 🙂
im still proud of you manny baby, kahit ganyan ka kumanta

Like

6 11 2009
kandongKANTANOD

If ever na pwédeng kumandidatong Vice President si pekeng Gloria, papayag ba naman sina Gibô’t kanyang senatoriables na maká–tandem siya? Sira–ulo ba silang papayag na di pa man eleksyón ay talo na?! 😛 🙄

Like

6 11 2009
topdog

@kandong: kaya nga partido nila ay LAKAS-KAMPI at LAKAS-LOOB…

Like

6 11 2009
mommy

nice post again PH! Agree ako na sikat si Mang Tanny…though he wont reach the kasikatan of Amado Pineda. My daughters sometime wanders if he ever sleeps.

Like

6 11 2009
topdog

The latest Social Weather Stations survey showed that 53 percent of Filipino families consider themselves poor. The response of the remaining 47 percent was invalidated because they answered “PACQUIAO”

Like

6 11 2009
topdog

The latest Social Weather Stations survey showed that 53 percent of Filipino families consider themselves poor. The survey could not be completed for the remaining 47 percent because they were still lined up at the COMELEC.

Like

6 11 2009
topdog

The latest Social Weather Stations survey showed that 53 percent of Filipino families consider themselves poor. The response of the remaining 47 percent remained uncompleted because they were still lined up for the relief goods…

Like

6 11 2009
topdog

VILLAR TO NOYNOY: BUHOK MO, IPARLOR MO! (apologies to Boto Mo, Ipatrol Mo)

Like

6 11 2009
rian

“Remember the Greenbelt 5 robbery last month? It turned out that one of the robbers was the first cousin of San Nicolas, Pangasinan Mayor Leoncio Saldivar III. Sought for comment, Saldivar said, “Eh ano naman ngayon kung pinsang-buo ko ‘yung magnanakaw? Si Mike Arroyo nga eh, asawa ng presidente.””

kakabagin yata ako kakatawa dito.

love it

Like

6 11 2009
topdog

@rian, you are a good heckler!

Like

6 11 2009
topdog

on second thought, si Mr. Heckler pala ang nagsabi noon. Very good Mr. Heckler!

Like

6 11 2009
rian

sa new survey nyo po, sana may “I don’t care”, kasi I really don’t care. Suri.

Like

6 11 2009
mountain top experience

panalo si Ka Tani ng Pag-asa, second in rank kay noynoy!

Like

6 11 2009
jay fr SG

“Since September, I am only fourth. First is Noynoy Aquino, second is Nathaniel ‘Mang Tanny’ Cruz, and third is Alvin Flores.

HAhahahaha

Like

6 11 2009
no2noy

“ABS-CBN’s Corp Com Head
In a phone interview, ABS-CBN Corporate Communications head Bong Osorio dismissed speculations that ABS-CBN was favoring presidential aspirant Noynoy Aquino. Nope, Osorio is not insulting our intelligence. He is assuming that we don’t have any.”

Hahahahahaha! Who is ABS-CBN fooling??

Like

9 11 2009
imbestigador

Totoo naman eh,Hindi lang naman kasi sila Maka-Noynoy,Maka-Villar rin….

Mas napapadalas ang pagbisita niya sa ABS,Katunayan,Siya ang sponsor ng Isang Billiards Competion na hinanda para sa Mga Taga-ABS-CBN News Last month,Isa pa Ilang beses na rin siyang Namigay ng House and Lots sa Show ni Willie rEVILame.

Elsewhere…
“Who is more powerful than Gabby Lopez and Charo Santos-Concio? Who else but Willie Revillame!”

The Professional Heckler’s Post : The Last Five Days
Posted : August.06,2009

Like

6 11 2009
paul

Malayo naman si noynoy kay manny and Mang Tanny. Both were exceptionally accomplished in their chosen field. Noynoy never accoplish anything in any field including as a part of Luisita management. He never even won an election in Luisita. The people there knows him too well.

Like

7 11 2009
mark

syanga….?

Like

6 11 2009
equalizerpost

Erap-Gloria-Erap-Gloria?

Give us a break!
Just go away!

Like

6 11 2009
siobhan

“Mayor Saldivar”, tell you what… you actually have a point, a good point at that hahah LOL
And may I just say, yung 2009 face ni alvin flores is disturbing, I don’t know if it’s the fake dimples, the eyes or whatever but everytime nakikita ko sa news, I cringe.
yay to Mang Tanny! nay to ABS! hahah 🙂

Like

6 11 2009
mark

the cheapest genuine rolex watches available at the san nicolas, pangasinan municipal hall. buy now na while supply lasts!

Like

7 11 2009
siobhan

that rolex heist… for crying out loud, for a measly 15k handa na ioffer ang buhay. hirap lang talaga dito, sad but this is the sorry state of our third world nation. 😦

Like

6 11 2009
Hottrends.Twitwp.Com » Demi Moore Bush Pic, Theodore Rex , Sarah … « What's Happening?

[…] SPECULATIONS « The Professional Heckler […]

Like

6 11 2009
senior60

re: abs-cbn’s corp com head

ano lang yan, you asked a foolish question, you got

a foolish answer

Like

6 11 2009
professionalheckler

but there was no question in this case. he just “dismissed the speculations” outright. pero magmumukha talaga shang tanga. sabi nga ni Al Ries, “changing a strong perception is impossible.” abs-cbn not favoring noynoy is just like saying that The Daily Tribune is not favoring the opposition.

Like

6 11 2009
clueless

… ok, so ABS is going for Noynoy.. but the more important question is why?!… what’s in it for ABS… anong business interests mayron sila that the other candidates can’t deliver… hindi naman siguro just for the love of country or pandering to kris’ wishes… or out of spite for Gloria… so Mr PH, ‘… let ‘you’ count the ways…’ (…seriously… I have no idea…)

Like

7 11 2009
paul

Please read Alfred MacCoy, 2007. “Rent-seeking Families and The Philippine State: A History of the Lopez Famiy” in A. McCoy (Ed) An Anachy of Families: State and Family in the Philippines. Ateneo de Manila University Press. pp 429-536

Like

7 11 2009
atebeybs

simple lang reason dyan.

mas madali kasi utuin si kuya noynoy ko kesa sa ibang presidentiables.

Like

7 11 2009
derdo

What a riot this post is. Can you come up with new ones more often? It’s so much fun reading your posts.

Like

7 11 2009
senior60

but mister heckler, osorio was already

interviewed and the question must have been

speculation that….

Like

7 11 2009
marsheemarsh

“In a phone interview, ABS-CBN Corporate Communications head Bong Osorio dismissed speculations that ABS-CBN was favoring presidential aspirant Noynoy Aquino. In a related story, NBN 4 has dismissed speculations it was favoring the government. And this just in: NET 25 has dismissed speculations it was favoring the Iglesia ni Cristo.”

— hahaha. the heckler never fails, never fails 😛

Like

8 11 2009
Papi for President

hehehe definitely! galing ni biss PH. i like this one the most on this post.

Like

7 11 2009
iamrico

enjoying my weekend with this,indeed.thanks PH!

Like

8 11 2009
Regina

winner! Katawa! Bull’s eye ulet PH!

Like

8 11 2009
Duboi

I’m really proud of Manny. Nakakatuwa. Tapos next time cover na sya ng Time Magazine. Imagine? Ok na syang international celebrity, sana huwag na syang tumakbo sa election, sikat nanaman sya eh.

Like

8 11 2009
Ellen Tordesillas

Beleb talaga ako sa sense of humor mo.

Like

8 11 2009
professionalheckler

thanks ms ellen. 🙂

Like

8 11 2009
Ellen Tordesillas

Okay yung ABS-CBN/Bong Osorio jibe mo ha.

Like

9 11 2009
juanaganda

Muli, nadale mo PH ‘yung ABS-CBN/Noynoy issue. Masyado namang nakaka-insulto ang mga hirit ng ABS-CBN. Para mo na ring tinanong kung Catholic radio station ba ang Radio Veritas tapos ang sagot eh, —- No, actually we cater to ALL religions….haaaay!!! ABS-CBN might as well change its tagline from “In the Service of the Filipino people” to “In the Service of Noynoy Aquino.” Congrats PH!

Like

14 11 2009
tlc

hi,mr.ph. sa dami ng nakakadpress na balita sa matanda na nating inang bayan, kailangan ang mga kagaya mo, para di tuluyang mapraning ang mga lahi ng pinoy. wish ko lang sana dumami pa ang lahi mo. maybe actually relative kita ,kal–last name kita eh, m a cool filcan. pinay pie, double topping na nga lang. getz mo?

Like

18 11 2009
May

I’m proud of Manny ulit when he won against Cotto but I felt sorry for Jinkee. The rumor about Manny-Krista might be true. Dati, dini-deny ni Manny yung tungkol sa anak nya sa labas but in Jimmy Kimmel Live, he said he has four kids. Puro no comment lang din sya about sa issue nila ni Krista. You can either confirm or deny a rumor, it’s not hard to say unless talagang may tinatago.

Like

Say something...

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: