Former president Corazon Aquino says she has no idea why she was wiretapped. That’s not really surprising since up to this day, Cory had no idea why she became president.
First Gentleman Jose Miguel Arroyo has ordered his lawyers to withdraw the 42 libel suits he filed against journalists. First, it was his heart. And now… his brain!?!
First Gentleman Jose Miguel Arroyo has ordered his lawyers to withdraw the 42 libel suits he filed against journalists and offered to make peace with his detractors. The First Gentleman’s decision was hailed by everyone – except for a handful of lawyers for both sides who are bound to lose their potential source of income.
Top 5 Reasons Why the First Gentleman Decided to Withdraw the Libel Suits Against Journalists
5: He misses the company of Ramon Tulfo – so much.
4: He realized just recently that he’s a masochist. He actually loved humiliation, mental torture and suffering. Bring them on!
3: He has spent a hefty sum for his hospital bills. He’s got nothing left for his battery of lawyers.
2: Attending court hearings is very exhausting. Before the trials are over, he could be dead.
1: Wala lang. Pa-kyut.
The United Nations Children’s Fund or Unicef reported that only 16 percent of mothers in the Philippines were practicing breastfeeding. The remaining 84 percent have “very satisfied” husbands.